[DMCForum] Re: What is the part I'm thinking of?

[DMCForum] Re: What is the part I'm thinking of?

And there are no more one piece originals left, if you need on, you
half to buy the 2 piece reproduction. I think the part number has been
replaced with the new # for the 2 piece part.

I looked for over a year for one, gave up and bought the repro one.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote:

> Yep, the shroud or "duct" as listed on there.  I have yet to see a
car where
> this wasn't already cracked.  I wasn't able to get mine out without
further
> damage.
>
> Greg

Behalf