DMC Vin 03461 1981 Grey 5 speed
DMC Vin 16879 1983 Black 5 speed

Yeah I got one-- http://www.myspace.com/jackstiefel

Listen to the best music of all time at www.uselessjunk.us

Come hang out in The DMC Lounge --
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCLounge/

-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Erik Geerdink
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 8:54 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] New DMC Location?

I really hope they act on

  www.dmc-around-the-corner-from-me.com

  Erik

Chuck McKnight <gullwingdoors@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  They also own dmcmaryland.com.

Chuck

Michael Babb <mcbabb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Well, DMC Tesas does own the
following domains:

dmccarifornia.com
dmcwashington.com
newdelorean.com <--coming October 2005 I thought?
dmcillinois.com <--lots of D's in this area, right?
dmcohio.com <--another good place for a new service center
dmcvirginia.com

any others???

I am keeping my fingers crossed for something closer to myself as well!

Michael

                                                    Dmc
Dml                                       Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s                                       Delorean part
Dml forte