From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Shannon Yocom
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 10:20 AM
To: DMCForum - post'n
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] DMC ???

In the past James said there are need for full service vendors where there
are a
large number of DeLorean owners e.g. pacific NW, Chicago land, Florida, Norh
East. Other than wanting a stronger hold in the marked I don't know why they
were
pursuing the Ohio & NY area with Bauerle Automotive & Grady respectively.

For some possibilities plug in these web addresses and see where they take
you...
(I'm sure more are registered)

http://www.dmcohio.com
http://www.dmcnevada.com