[DMCForum] IRS help

 This maybe DeLorean related, I don't know. My fiancee's roomate's
family hasn't paid taxes in 12 years because they say it is against
their religion to be numbered, they're Baptist. They also believe that
this is a free country so they don't need to pay to live here. That is
the rough details but who do I contact to report them? I get 15% of
what they owe for turning them in, that is one factor in me reporting
the but the way I see it I pay taxes so they have to pay them too. If
I do get 15% then it is all going towards my car.

Josh
10989