[DMCForum] Re: [DML] Re: Where are they now?? Ed Bernstein......

[DMCForum] Re: [DML] Re: Where are they now?? Ed Bernstein......

Posting my response to the forum because it would never make it past
the moderators on dmcnews:

On 3/3/06, Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Readers Digest version... When he called DeLorean One to purchase a part he was
> told so very eloquently that his business is not wanted. Reason being,  John had
> posted a message to publicly thank Dave Bauerle ( DeLorean Mechanic
> http://www.ohiodeloreans.com/Bauerle.htm ) for helping him out in a time of need.

Amazing.

Ed, add me to your list of banned customers. You couldn't pay me to do
business with you after treating people like that.

DMCH, Toby Peterson, Rob Grady, John Hervey, Martin Gutkowski, etc,
all have been great to me. These people deserve our business. DeLorean
One does not. The words "rich elitist prick" come to mind.

I can't believe the guy has so much time on his hands that he can lurk
in the forums, track the nuances of owners and make "naughty lists".
Well, with so few customers, maybe I can.

What a dick.

Hey, if anyone from the DOA is lurking here: I'll rejoin your
organization when you get rid of any and all influence by the
Bernsteins. When Millie is vanquished from the board of directors, D1
ads are banned, and anyone who shares this couple's elitist attitudes
no longer has any influence whatsoever, give me a call. I'll send my
membership check right out. Until then, any person or organization who
thinks it's acceptable to treat people this way can kiss my ass.

-Ryan