[DMCForum] Re: More Power (grunt, grunt grunt)

[DMCForum] Re: More Power (grunt, grunt grunt)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd
<martin@...> wrote:

>More reliable than coil packs...

Help me here... then why has everyone moved to coil pack setups over
the last 15 years and away from the typical setup?  Did I miss
something?  And Martin, dont take me wrong, I respect your work and
your input greatly.

Ron