[DMCForum] Re: More Power (grunt, grunt grunt)

[DMCForum] Re: More Power (grunt, grunt grunt)

Why bother at all with a cap and rotor... setup a trigger wheel and
sensor and go distributorless.

And EFI, especially for those running turbos or superchargers is
definately worth it!

Ron

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd