Re: [DMCForum] Relays & current draw

Use a standard SPDT relay, as most of the one sin your compartment are,
and use the NC pin (the middle one) such that the actuators ground
through it when it's off. Use the park brake switch to ground the
relay's coil, but only supply power to the relay from an ignition source
- so this will only work with the ignition on.

I had a request from a customer for the launcher system to work with the
engine running,handbrake on, and that's how I did it, but using the
system's own "immobilise" function rather than the direct actuator
grounds (which use the body)

Martin