[DMCForum] Re: What happened to projectvixen.com?

[DMCForum] Re: What happened to projectvixen.com?

What about the password on the search feature... is that something
temporary?  In my opinion it's the best search on the net for
looking up previous DeLorean info.  I'd hate to see it go away.

-Derek

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@...>