[DMCForum] Damaged in NY

We had very bad winds in south eastern NY today. I came
home today to find my car port had lifted off the ground
and shifted and a dent in the rear passenger side
fender... :-(

Photos can be found here:

http://www.tycomsystems.com/damage/

Anyone have ideas on the cost to fix such a dent?

Michael Paine
Vin 6067 (w/ an unwanted face lift)