From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of timnagin
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 10:52 AM
To: timnagin
Subject: [DMCForum] De Lorean mention...

For those that collect all things De Lorean, there was a mention In Memoriam
in INC magazine.  This was in the December 2005 edition and contained a
picture though the link below does not.  In the picture John is sitting on
the fender of the car, with clear head light covers.  It looks to have been
taken when DMC was still in business.

If my scanner will work I will see about getting it on the site.

http://www.inc.com/magazine/20051201/priority-legends.html

Greg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte