[DMCForum] Delorean on Drawn Together

Did anyone happen to catch two weeks ago's episode (2/1) of Drawn
Together on Comedy Central?

Wooldoor Sockbat becomes Captain Hero's sidekick and needs to rush off
to thwart the villian's evil plan:

WOOLDOOR: "To the Wooldolorean!

[Wooldoor jumps into a Delorean in full time machine gear and zaps into
the future (presumably), leaving two fiery tracks and a spinning
"OUTATIME" plate.  About this time, an alternate scruffy Wooldoor
dressed in a Western cowboy outfit, doing an impressive Michael J. Fox
impression runs up.]

WESTERN WOOLDOOR: Whoa, wait a second, no, no, Wooldoor!  Wait! Don't go!

[Looking at his hand, it starts to disappear]

WESTERN WOOLDOOR: Oh, no, Doc.  I think I'm too late..."

Funny stuff.  It's a great show.  If anyone's interested, I can extract
the scene and post it on my website.

Regards,
Jon Heese

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10