[DMCForum] "Live The Dream" used in new ad

[DMCForum] "Live The Dream" used in new ad

I noticed something interesting in the sunday newspaper coupon insert
section this weekend.  An ad for Tylenol that uses (reuses?) the
old "Live The Dream" slogan that JZD originated for the original
Delorean ads.  I'm sure it's no coincidence either, perhaps an "homage"
by a closet Delorean fan in their ad agency, as the stylized typeface
used on the words "Live" and "Dream" are clearly meant to look like
brushed stainless.  And it's in an automotive-related context as well.
I guess the "ownership" of the old slogan must be a fuzzy enough issue
that they can use it with impunity.  Anyway, I've scanned the ad and
uploaded it to the dmcforum Yahoo Groups files area for anyone who
wants a look at it.

Dan Harris - VIN# 1662 - FL Tag# MY 81DMC

*****WhoCruiser@xxxxxxx is Dan Harris*****
WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page: http://members.aol.com/WhoCruiser
Read about The Sci-Fi Sea Cruise at: http://www.scificruise.com
Purr-use The Cat House at: http://members.aol.com/LookAtMyCatsPage