RE: [DMCForum] my response to "The crash of John DeLorean" story. on DML

RE: [DMCForum] my response to "The crash of John DeLorean" story. on DML

I have to show you everything...

http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/Index.html

Search for "DeLorean"

I never claimed to have proof of deliberate name
confusion...