RE: [DMCForum] ebay again (jigawot)

Never seems to do anything?  I am curious, what are
you expecting Ebay to do?

Those phishing messages are somewhat convincing, and
there are a lot of "regular people" out there on here
in cyberspace that just don't know what to look for.
By forwarding them to Ebay for investigation, I am
trying to protect the Ebay account holders more than
the secondary victim who may purchase an item from the
hijacked account.

You have a valid point about "hand-hold them through
life", it is counter-darwin, but there is always that
karma thing..