From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of timnagin
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 9:22 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] ebay again (jigawot)

I have forwarded a ton of stuff and it never seems to do anything but waste
my time.  Maybe learning the hard way will teach some to pay more attention
than trying to hand-hold them through life.

After all, who is greedier; the person offering to sell the car for a
fraction of its worth or those who think they can get it for that?

Greg