Re: [DMCForum] Re: heater core hose mix-up

Re: [DMCForum] Re: heater core hose mix-up

Shoot, I could have checked this last night while I was under the car.

Have you checked the diagram? :
http://delorean.com/dmcstore/ViewDir.asp?PageID=82&PageCat=7%2DHeating%2C+Ventilation+and+A%2FC

Looks like the "top" one goes to the valve.

Also, I wonder whether it matters? Does the heater core care which
direction the coolant flows?

-Ryan