[DMCForum] My first tune up: Making progress, not quite there yet

[DMCForum] My first tune up: Making progress, not quite there yet

I've made some progress: Turns out the full throttle switch is bad and
shorts to ground regardless. That's why the lambda system wasn't
taking control of anything. I've disconnected the switch for now.

Current issues:

1. With the full throttle switch disconnected, the dwell meter drops
way down - not quite to zero, but close. It still doesn't pulse. It
does sit on center when cold and goes down low when warm.

2. The frequency valve quits buzzing when I disconnect the full
throttle switch! So the lambda unit isn't doing anything with the FV.
If I plug the switch back in (make the system thing it's at WOT) the
FV starts buzzing again.

3. Where the full throttle switch plugs into the wiring harness, there
is place for two connections. One is for the switch - what's the other
for? Mine is disconnected.

Now what do I do?

-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10