Re: [DMCForum] Very Strange - my blower fan quit working completely

Re: [DMCForum] Very Strange - my blower fan quit working completely

Derek,

On 2/4/06, lakelanier20 <derek4567@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Fan speed switch positions:
> Off :    0 volts
> 1:       11.75 volts
> 2:       11.75 volts
> 3:       0 volts
> 4:       0 volts
>
> Despite positions 1 and 2 showing voltage, the fan never comes on.

Have you checked the ground? If you have voltage on 1 & 2 at the fan,
a bad ground is the most logical problem. When you tested, did you
test with the ground on the fan, or somewhere else?

-Ryan