[DMCForum] Crap, I missed it again..

I used to always complain that I got to high-school right as the whole
AIDS thing started.  Before that, the "sexual revolution" was fun for
the people just a few years older than me.  AIDS kind of slowed things
down.

That lasted about 10yrs, then oral sex became the big thing in high
school.  I missed it..

Anyway...  Now that I can't listen to Stern in the morning when I am
getting ready, I put the TV on.  Today, I had the "Today" show on and
they were doing a story on how geeky guys are now popular with super-
hot women!

I missed the boat again.  :(

Anyone else see the story this morning?

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10