Re: [DMCForum] Digest Number 1954

In a message dated 25/01/2006 23:16:13 Eastern Standard Time,
DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

But, now  #1673 is my baby, and she needs all the love--and restoration-
-she can  get.

Lauren

Lauren -

You've got 1673?  We're almost related - I've got 1662 and you're the
closest VIN to my own that I've seen so far.  Our babies probably went down  the
factory floor together.  How terribly romantic :-)  It'll be  interesting at
Pheasant Run when Ken lines us all up by VIN to see if anyone  else's car shows up
between us.

Dan Harris - VIN# 1662 - FL Tag MY 81DMC

_*****WhoCruiser@xxxxxxxx (mailto:*****WhoCruiser@xxxxxxx)  is Dan
Harris*****
WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page: _http://members.aol.com/WhoCruiser_
(http://www.scificruise.com/)