[DMCForum] RE: compression tester...
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DMCForum] RE: compression tester...

As far as I know there are two basic types of testers.  One with a conical 
rubber tip that you have to push and hold in the spark plug hole and one with a 
metal thread that screws in like a spark plug.  This kind has a rubber O ring 
to help seal it.

I suggest the screw in type.

Dave Delman
aka D² & 6530

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive