From: robert parker <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jan 13, 2006 12:53 PM
Subject: [DML] RE: Key duplicity
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[MODERATOR NOTE: Because the DML is an archive that will be available
to the whole world forever, we have a policy of rejecting all messages
which discuss methods of breaking into a DeLorean.  Feel free to post
vague and general responses to this question, but if you want to share
specfic and detailed information about this subject you must do it
outside the DML.   - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS