Re: [DMCForum] SKI RACK

Yeah baby. That's totally going to collapse and bury someone walking through it.

Coolest snowstorm I ever experienced was 9 or 10 years ago. Not sure
how much we got but it completely buried my Fiero overnight. Woke up
the next morning and I could see the antennas poking through the snow,
but no car. I called into work, "Uhm... well... I don't think I'll be
in for a couple of days."

It didn't get buried by a snowplow, either. It was parked by the house
on 5 acres several hundred feet down the driveway. We actually got
that much snow.

It was almost completely melted 2 days later...

-Ryan

On 1/13/06, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060106/i/ra2028305157.jpg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10