From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 10:53 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Eurofest...

If any of you guys want to fly into London (either Gatwick (pref) or
Heathrow), we'll no doubt have some spare seats going for the drive to
Belfast. I have two DeLoreans but only the one driver right now (me), if

someone wants to take my other car there... (I will only ask that you've

got your own 5 speed DeLorean at home and aren't scared of driving at
speed! Oh, and for insurance, you'll have to be over 25 and pay your own

ferry/fuel costs)

This is assuming I haven't sold it by then.

The current plan is rather than drive all the way up to Scotland for the

hop over, we'll do the Fishguard/Rosslaire route from south Wales as
it's a Sea Cat and only a 2 hour crossing. Then drive up through
Ireland. It's a much nicer trip. I also don't particularly like
convoying as I tend to drive a bit faster than most and will be going
with my business partner Dan who also drives his like he stole it.

Martin

Marc Levy wrote:

>I have been checking the travel sites that search all
>airlines.
>
>Last time I went to Ireland, I ended up buying my
>ticket from a charter service that bought blocks of
>seats from Aer Lingus.  IIRC, the cost was under $400
>round trip to Dublin (with a stop in Shannon).

Dmc
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Dmc&w1=Dmc&w2=Dml&w3=Dmc+fz10&w4=Dm
c+fz1s&w5=Delorean+part&w6=Dml+forte&c=6&s=80&.sig=DnZr22agbzZ0GxZzHfn2B
w>

Dml
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Dml&w1=Dmc&w2=Dml&w3=Dmc+fz10&w4=Dm
c+fz1s&w5=Delorean+part&w6=Dml+forte&c=6&s=80&.sig=Nwzrk_zfAm_-SZBRyK2RA
g>

Dmc fz10
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Dmc+fz10&w1=Dmc&w2=Dml&w3=Dmc+fz10&
w4=Dmc+fz1s&w5=Delorean+part&w6=Dml+forte&c=6&s=80&.sig=3UAV1OrZHolvuN4Q
pduyJA>

Dmc fz1s
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Dmc+fz1s&w1=Dmc&w2=Dml&w3=Dmc+fz10&
w4=Dmc+fz1s&w5=Delorean+part&w6=Dml+forte&c=6&s=80&.sig=BzX_l0ZIKUQhMIfY
53Kjpw>

Delorean part
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=Dmc&w2=Dml&w3=Dmc+
fz10&w4=Dmc+fz1s&w5=Delorean+part&w6=Dml+forte&c=6&s=80&.sig=x-1TsTuACSq
TIceb4I2Yzw>

Dml forte
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Dml+forte&w1=Dmc&w2=Dml&w3=Dmc+fz10
&w4=Dmc+fz1s&w5=Delorean+part&w6=Dml+forte&c=6&s=80&.sig=sL1GNEmWZfbGbEr
QoXTctA>

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of