[DMCForum] Eurofest...

If any of you guys want to fly into London (either Gatwick (pref) or
Heathrow), we'll no doubt have some spare seats going for the drive to
Belfast. I have two DeLoreans but only the one driver right now (me), if
someone wants to take my other car there... (I will only ask that you've
got your own 5 speed DeLorean at home and aren't scared of driving at
speed! Oh, and for insurance, you'll have to be over 25 and pay your own
ferry/fuel costs)

This is assuming I haven't sold it by then.

The current plan is rather than drive all the way up to Scotland for the
hop over, we'll do the Fishguard/Rosslaire route from south Wales as
it's a Sea Cat and only a 2 hour crossing. Then drive up through
Ireland. It's a much nicer trip. I also don't particularly like
convoying as I tend to drive a bit faster than most and will be going
with my business partner Dan who also drives his like he stole it.

Martin