Re: [DMCForum] cheap buy it now price

Derek,

This looks real familiar-----check out the top line
that says you need to be preapproved to bid.  This
almost always a dead giveaway that something is not
quite right with the auction.  Just to be sure, I made
a bid and of course it was rejected.  Seems like these
guys now want to know you before they try to separate
you from your money.

Mike   TPS     1630