From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dave Stragand
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:21 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: OT concept cars...

I'll have to post a picture of the "micro van" I drew when I was 12 and
sent to Chrysler, as part of a class project where we were learning
about what we would like to do for a living (automotive designer).  Very
much like a later "mini van" they developed.

At least they finally added the dual electric sliding doors per my
original drawings... took them long enough.  =)

-Dave