[DMCForum] concept cars...

Anyone see the concept cars recently displayed?  I had been looking forward
to what the retro Camaro would look like with a 1969 flavor and was very
disappointed.  That thing looked horrible.  On the other hand, I am not a
fan of Chrysler but that Hemi Challenger looked awesome!  I would buy that
thing right now if it were on the market.

Greg