Re: [DMCForum] Repairing glass top range? - Delorean related

Re: [DMCForum] Repairing glass top range? - Delorean related

Just to make this Delorean related -- a few of us AZ-Ds had a great
time yesterday with a small 3-car meet to welcome two visiting D
owners, Stefan and Dave, who just happened to come to AZ
separately from Canada and Missouri (?).    Short caravan to have
lunch and enjoy the usual parking-lot gawkers.   Eat your hearts out
East Coasters -- it was nearly 80 and perfect for a cafe-style
outdoors lunch.

And to Ryan

> I superglued (yes, really) the chip back

glad you got it fixed.  I was going to suggest superglue but I know it
vaporizes with heat.  I'm really not sure if that's only from its liquid
state or whether heat will melt it after it's turned solid.

> Get this: We managed to "glue" a glass pot to the burner

YIKES!   You may have just invented an adhesive with a carmelized
sugar base.  Could be your ticket to fame and fortune ;)    Actually I
use mine for a toaster all the time and have stuck bagel halves to it
a few times.

And to Greg -- so tonight's your night to be class clown?   That was
hilarious!!

Happy January 1st to all!  If that offends anyone, then well....it
wasn't directed to you and please accept my apologies.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS