[DMCForum] DMCH...

Just wanted to pass along something I was reminded of recently.  DMCH is
sending out orders with free shipping, and if you went to the Open House you
are included in the BRP as well.  I completely forgot about it and went
ahead and ordered some stuff today so I got both.

No, I am not being paid by DMCH to post this. :-)

Greg