Re: [DMCForum] Sort of related to the Christmas debate

Re: [DMCForum] Sort of related to the Christmas debate

I want to stop this conversation before any discussion ensues on these
issues. This is political & religious in nature, much more so than the
Christmas debate which was already treading a fine line. Any
discussion of this posting will only result in fighting amongst the
membership.

Please consider this topic closed.

--
- Ryan

On 12/28/05, Chuck McKnight <gullwingdoors@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I recieved this so I thought I'd pass it along.  It has some relevancy to the Christmas debate.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS