Re: [DMCForum] I hate knitted oven mitts...

Re: [DMCForum] I hate knitted oven mitts...

There is a significant flaw in your analogy..

Knitted oven mitts are not a religious topic.  There
has been no ban placed on the topic of knitted oven
mitts.

However, Christmas *IS* religious and it has been
banned from this forum..  Which is why I pulled a
"Stragand" and simply replied with a SIGH.

I did not start this discussion, I was replying to
others who found fault with my SIGH.

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>