Re: [DMCForum] Re: Merry Christmas

You bet..

I am sick of the assumption that everyone celebrates
Christmas.  If that is not bad enough, for at least 2
months of the year there is no way to hide from
Christmas everything.  After walking out of 2
restaurants tonight, I finally found one that was not
playing Christmas music, well I would not really call
it music but more like religious hymns performed such
that you want to rip your ears off.

On top of it all, I find it amusing how some groups
talk about violence and sex being exposed to children
against their wishes.  What about children of families
who don't celebrate Christmas?  Why did my 3 yr old
Jewish nephew, after opening his Hanukkah gift wish me
a Merry Christmas?  Try explaining to a 3 yr old..