[DMCForum] Re: Update On Used Parts For Sale

[DMCForum] Re: Update On Used Parts For Sale

Auctions on these items ends Wednesday morning, very little bidding action
so far, one fascia at minimum $99 bid, nothing on the other two items.   Might
be a real bargain for someone who needs them now, or someday  might...

In a message dated 12/18/2005 10:36:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,