[DMCForum] Any NJ DeLoreans available on Thursday in the AM?

[DMCForum] Any NJ DeLoreans available on Thursday in the AM?

Hey Guys,

Flavia and I are having our civil wedding ceremony in New Jersey this coming Thursday, and then we are moving her to Cincinnati.  Because of the move I can't bring my DeLorean.  Anyone in or around the Bridgewater area want to join us with their DeLorean Thursday morning at 11am?

Short ceremony followed immediately by a reception at Flavia's house.  I'm too poor to offer any money, but you're welcome to all the free food you can eat if you can help us out.  If interested, contact me off list at jhaldeman(AT)fuse.net and I'll give you the details.

Thanks for your consideration,
Josh

PS- We are still doing the big DeLorean gathering thing at the ceremony in May in Cincinnati...this is just the legal part this week.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS