[DMCForum] Re: Controversy

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
>>However, the cop did not suffer one bit for abusing his power.

How do you know he abused his power Marc?  Because you heard a story
from someone?  If someone tells me you did something improper and you
are not here to be heard from (not that that's a possibility lol), I
would not pass judgment on you based on it, and I would not say
whether or not the story is accurate, I would just say its unfair to
cast judgment.

>>He won, as they always will.

He won, as "they" always will? Hmmm, well I guess when you make a
statement like that which covers tens of thousands of people in a
group. I would give little credit to your opinons being objective or
unbiased.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS