    From: "coreysmoo" <coreysmoo@...>
Date: Sun Oct 2, 2005  7:12 pm
Subject: Re: "Cocaine in Car?"  coreysmoo
Offline
Send Email

The only time I got pulled over in my D is when I was speeding one
day. (45 in a 35.) The funny thing is, the officer did not even seem
to notice/care what I was driving. It was just "licence and
registration... do you know why I pulled you over?... here's a
ticket." He didn't even flinch an eyebrow when the gullwing came up!
But, when I went to court for it, the judge was rather impressed when
he saw "DeLorean" on the ticket. He threw it out. :)

Corey
2423

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte