[DMCForum] Re: Controversy

I will agree with Mike and some others that I believe you like to
stir controvesy and troll looking to snag poeple into it, and I also
find one out of ten of your posts worth reading ;-)  I will however
also say I do not find it to be a personal attack, I just think you
enjoy it.  Just the same opinon many would seem to have hence the
dunking booth :-)

Also debating is fine, but when anyone tells a one hand account of
an event, should that account be taken as absolute fact?  My point
was to say that I am sure there are other sides to it and probably
a completely different account from the toher party or parties
involved.  That has simply been my experience when going to an
accident or other event I did not witness, and getting second hand
accounts.  Most stories posted here about encounters with police or
sheriffs or whatever, are just an excuse to vent.  Again most not
all. They don't originally for a debate, that is just what usually
follows.

Gary