[DMCForum] Re: Cop stories

Oh geez I am sure thats the reason they dont have them LOL.  Most
police cars have video recordings and they are locked in the trunk
and everything is recorded no matter who it is and the officer can
not edit it or erase it.  No different than having someone riding
with you monitoring everything.  Funny how lawyers, doctors,
teachers, priests, and other professions are never debated to this
extent.  Proabbkly a lot safer to read Yahoo Groups all day :-) And
again the thousands of daily good deeds done by the men and women in
laew enforcment every day, or those who lost their lives doing them,
are never brought up.  Of course everyone has an opinion how to do
someone elses job differently, but then again maybe they should walk
in the shoes of that person before making judgments.  Last time I
was at the National Police Officers Memorial in Washington I saw two
people that I knew who are now memorialized there as a result of
loosing their lives here in NJ while serving the community.  Seems
like a more important issue than a traffic ticket.  But of course
not one most would bring up.  Better to bring up the one time out of
ten they didnt get a break.  But then there are always two sides to
any story of course :-)