[DMCForum] Re: Caravans

Well it was not my caravan nor was it a mid atlantic caravan, nor
was I in charge of the traveling speed.  I was just riding along
with the other 7 to 9 cars that decided to drive down together, and
yes I think I had to step on it a few times to catch up with some of
the cars.  Of course my speedo only goes to 85mph so I will have to
take your word for it that the caravan broke 3 digits. :-)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Matt Spittle"
<matthew.spittle@xxxx> wrote:

> I do know one
> thing.  I drove down to PF in 2004 with he and some of the others
from
> the mid-atlantic group, and I'm fairly certain there was one or two
> times when I was breaking 3 digits on the speedo to keep up with
the
> rest of the DeLorean caravan.  :)
>
> Matt
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dmcgman" <DmcGman@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Funny though isnt Ryan, police officers dont set speed limits,
they
> > dont decide where ceratin speeds are to be applied or change,
and
> > they ceratinly dont get the revenue, or have control of any of
the
> > other things that are usually pointed out.  Perhaps you should
take
> > those matters up with your local or state politicians who make
the
> > laws, and then complain to the Cheif of Poilce if the offciers
arent
> > enforcing speed limits, when the public complains about speeding
> > cars in different areas.  That in turn causes officers to have
to go
> > out and enforce radar which is about the last thing (speaking as
an
> > officer) that they want to waste time doing.  Of course those
who
> > get pulled over are always quick to use this or other forums to
vent
> > their frustration.  Nice to see some positive comments for a
change
> > however.  Then again I could give you a long list of officers
killed
> > as the result of simple traffic stops or for other senseless
reasons
> > simply by doing thier job which is to protect citizens.
Doubtful I