[DMCForum] Re: Cop stories

Gee I guess those cops in NJ,MD,VA, and TN must be pretty cool.  I
don't remember any of the 7 cars in the caravans I was in, going to
Memphis, or Pigeon Forge, getting pulled over.  You were breaking
three digits Matt?  I don't know.  There is usually one or two
people (ahem, ahem) that pull away from our caravans no matter how
fast it is going.  Right Marc?  :-)