Re: [DMCForum] Re: Speakers

3.5 round..

Yes, the face needs to be flat.  the tweeter can not
protrude beyond the frame.

To get the best sound possible, you want a good seal
between the front of the speaker and the dashboard.
The idea is to try and isolate the air in front of the
speaker from the air behind the speaker.  The sound is
produced by the change in air pressure.