Re: [DMCForum] Re: Speakers

I don't even remember..

the front speakers were done a few years back.  I had
to go to a few stores to find one that was coaxial,
and had a flat face as to not press up against the
dashboard.

For the back, I did them a few weeks ago when I was
doing the headliners and door seals.  Just walked in
to a local store and bought the best 4X10's they had..