[DMCForum] European (E Series) Components For Sale

[DMCForum] European (E Series) Components For Sale

I have come to the studied conclusion that I am never going to buy a
second DeLorean,  thus my Renault block in storage will never be
re-transplanted on my watch.  I am willing to sell the entire unit
(sans the oil pan on my current Peugot block),  but it does have a
hole in the upper oil galley.  And I may want to keep its lower
casting to some day swap for the motor mount bosses (it could happen
-- I did finally get around to replacing my angle drive...)

The top end will do me no good whatsoever,  however.  I am never going
back to fuel injection.  If anyone wants any of those components,  let
me know.  I'll probably post them on eBay early 2006.  This is what
I've got:
- E Series fuel distributor (aluminum,  internally fed lower chambers
rather than external Lambda.  Standard 8mm banjo bolts to injectors)
- E Series CPR (75 Series.  Direct connection to manifold vacuum for
full throttle enrichment.  BTW,  does anyone know what happened to my
spare 75 Series CPR that I loaned to Jeff Friday?)
- E Series mixture unit (single piece,  no decel valves,  no mounting
points for microswitch.  Pressed in hose barb for idle speed motor or
aux air valve rather than O ring/removable tube)
- Metal injector lines & injectors (same operational specs as F
Series,  but different attachment point -- should use together)
- E Series U pipes (calibrated PCV barbs on either side.  I've also
got the PCV tube that feeds them)
- E Series cold start tube (only one 3/4" barb for idle speed motor or
aux air valve -- no calibrated barbs for PCV or charcoal canister on
the other side)
- Intake manifold itself,  but is basically identical to F series.

I also got a bunch of F series components clogging up the house
(mixture unit, intake manifold, etc).

And an air filter housing with almost new Grady DMC sticker (thicker
than stock).

If anyone wants any of this stuff before it hits eBay,  let me know.

Oh,  the Renault block is also missing the flywheel transferred to my
Peugot engine.  It is 9.5:1 compression if anyone wants that (2.7
liter,  so the pistons are not transferrable to B28).

Bill Robertson

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS