[DMCForum] Videos

in case some of you haven't been to my website in a while, you might want to
check out my
MEDIA section for some new videos I have posted.
I have added 20GB of storage, and 750GB of transfer to my site.
So now I have full screen resolution, full length videos on my website for
the fans to enjoy.
Check out http://www.dfwdmc.com for more video.

If it is BTTF you want, I have all that on http://www.bttfstuff.com
I have scanned in and made .PDF's of so much stuff it will make your modem
spin!

So this is a call out to some of you who have a collection of DeLorean
videos,
interviews, etc... If you have been corn holing some videos and want to
share them
with me I will be happy to host them on my website.
You can send me the files, or the tapes, dvd's or whatever.

Let me know.
- Videobob

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS