From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 8:33 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Mistletoe belt buckles, naked chicks and hummers...

WOW,   What did I start?

First off, I celebrate Chanukah, so when someone wishes me a Merry
Christmas, I just take it as a friendly jester and of their ignorance as to
my
religion.

Second, My original post was sort of a joke in that the subject was part of

recent subject lines, and I thought it was humorous how I put then together
but  no one commented on that.  I thought with this group it would have been

obvious.

Third, I wished everyone Happy Holidays, because I know there are people of

different religions on this forum and I didn't want to single out one and
not
acknowledge the others.

Oy vay

D² & 6530