Re: [DMCForum] HORSESHIT POSTS AND REPLIES

Re: [DMCForum] HORSESHIT POSTS AND REPLIES

Allright then, here's an idea.

  We can use this to compliment any of the De Lorean groups and move discussions there when they get offensive, off topic, etc.  Those of us partaking in the off topic discussions may still continue to do so on this alternate forum, and the rest don't have to wear out their delete key.  Just an idea, but it might work.

  Chuck

mike clemens <rmclemns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Group,

Okay, now it's time to offend a lot of people,
BUT------this is the "DMC" forum, not the "I can piss
off a few certain folks by bringing up this topic"
FORUM.  Why is it that someone can make a totally
innocent statement and then three or four folks can
jump on one innocuous part of the statement and
complete  bedlam ensues??

Since the recent Forum blowup and resulting nuclear
fallout, certain members were doing a really good job
of staying on the topics that are important to most of
the members.  Many members, may, or 'may not' post and
make their thoughts known, but, we (and yes, I am a
member) are heading down another one of those roads
that caused many ex-folks to depart our pattern,
(airplane talk) and go over to-----wherever!!

I am not a moderator, I am not any kind of expert on
the Delorean:  I'm just a fellow member who
appreciates the help they can get from a close knit
community that has less than 10,000 members in the
WHOLE world!!!  Why is it that there are a certain few
that want to piss off (sorry) the whole world, and
yes, it is the "Whole" world that knows when you punch
any reply with your "SEND" button.

The DMCFORUM is not a chat room, as per se, but
several members are bent on using it that way.  If you
want to chat, then maybe you should check out Jack's
Florida site (see there Jack, I to can give you a
plug) and take your discussion to that arena.

If you have read this far, then I hope that I have got
your attention, and if you are one of the "Silent
Majority", then please, let your thoughts be known.
If you don't then, that is fine also, because I know
you will let me know 'off forum', as you have done in
the past.

Just so I can finish this on a positive note, has
anyone noticed the difference in the postings of the
DML since our blowup.  I can honestly say, they have
gotten very liberal with their "qualifications" for a
post.

Mike

PS: MLISAAW

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

        Dmc   Dml   Dmc fz10     Dmc fz1s   Delorean part   Dml forte