From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 12:30 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Mistletoe belt buckles, naked chicks and hummers...

On 12/5/05, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How do you know Dave celebrates Christmas?
>
> I thought there was no religion allowed in here
> anymore.

Don't start, Marc. That was not a religious conversation.

Christmas is a national holiday. Wishing somebody a Merry Christmas is
no different than wishing a Happy Thanksgiving, Happy New Year, etc.
It's a polite gesture that says, "Enjoy the upcoming holiday." Whether
that person celebrates it doesn't matter, December 25th is Christmas
and I hope everyone, religious or not, has a wonderful time.

--
- Ryan