Re: [DMCForum] Re: Hummer paper

On 12/4/05, therealdmcvegas <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> that report. I'd write something like:  "The best reason NOT to buy
> an H2 is to avoid the social stigma associated of being a free-
> thinking individual, so you can blend in better with you misguided,
> uninformed social groups."

Hahahahaha!!! Josh, when is your paper due again?

I say we write the paper for him, right here. Robert's got one hell of
a start. I'll finish the paragraph off (slight modifications to
Robert's sentence):

"The best reason NOT to buy an H2 is to avoid the social stigma
associated with being a free-thinking individual, so you can blend in
better with the misguided, uninformed social groups. As the reader is
undoubtedly aware, failure to conform is the hallmark of delinquency.
In certain institutions, bucking the trend of tofu eating, sandal
wearing hippies by purchasing a gas guzzling SUV will result in
ostracization of the individual in question, potentially resulting in
the failure of that which he strives for."

Well, that paragraph needs one more sentence. Someone pick up where I
left off, let's get Josh a really good paper.

--
- Ryan